Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Day X Just Play: Ssshh… My Birthday

just another day to go to school

I am so afraid that people will know

it’s my birthday today

grey flora mini dress

 

took a nap during the break

and was captured red-handed on camera

oh damn it

the rest..

I don’t wanna show it, please

P1040574

 

and when I woke up

the culprit even acted sweet

with a note written like this

arrrrgh… curse him

sleep well!

 

it’s ain’t anything special

365 days..

there are people celebrating birthday every single day

 

glad that there are still people writing on my wall

despite my birthday date is not even on Facebook

thank you all

 

blogging-reading-eating-sleeping

and we shall call it a day

just like any other day

go on and decay

No comments:

Post a Comment