Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rox Your Dream X Quiky Swim: Summer Fashion Realm

so I entered the slogan contest

with the 5 words as above

“Rox Your Dream, Quiky Swim”

and won myself two invites to

Quiksilver/Roxy Spring/Summer fashion show

at Mid Valley

I think that’s one of the motivations to enter

I really miss this place, like seriously

Quiksilver Roxy Spring Summer 2011 Fashion Show

 

quite a rush

I got to know that I am going like yesterday

so have to quickly decide

thank goodness, there is person ready to fetch me

 

we came from school after 4.30pm

where the Federal Highway was already all jam

managed to make it there on time

with phone-call to make sure we are on the right track

ran for a proper dinner

before the event started

the weekday peak traffic

 

anyway I don’t have much great photos to share

because I am not as pro as they are

the zoom in wasn’t too good with my camera

the camera crew

 

pre-show

guess whom did I bump into

Amber Chia & family

 

so I will just randomly choose a few

of better quality one

beach mini dressbikini is already like a signature item for Roxyhot hunkmore bikinisand this design is like.. woohthis is seriously blueDeborah Henrychild model another cute girlgrey long dressand flora tooflannel shirtthis is like bumping into each other on streetmaxi flora dresshot hunk in baby bluetruly bluefinal round-uphere you goi didn't know there were that many of thembecause they looked quite the same to me

 

Corona Extra for all

well, I was still as sober after that

no worries.. nothing happened

it’s just beer

Corona Extra

 

maybe a little something

you girls were asking for

as a bonus for scrolling till the very last of the post

Bonus photo :P

3 comments:

  1. Heck I read your blog all the time I demand more BONUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy ωhаt you guys are up too. This kind of cleνer woгk and repoгting!
    Keep up the supеrb wогks guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    my weblog :: iphone repair chadstone
    my web site: unlock iphone 3g

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to see evегyday a few blogs anԁ ѕites to
    read aгticles or revіеws, except this blog offeгѕ quаlity
    basеd articles.

    Also ѵіѕіt my web-sitе -
    unlock iphone 3

    ReplyDelete