Friday, April 29, 2011

Deal Hunter X Good Lucker: The Grey Sneakers

I missed the pair at Vans

because they failed to find the right size for me

and just to name a few, earlier on

those at Cotton On, Top Shop etc

Sneaker Realm X White Beam: The Vans Dream

girlish Vans

 

but you will never know your luck

we were actually doing grocery shopping at Tesco

the potato people

 

and Pearlyn wanted a pair of flip flops

what the heck

she broke her Havainanas

so I wanted to show her these

the Disney Princess flip flops I wanted so much

yet got a No-no from mom

the reason being is obvious

I got too many pairs

these are too childish, right?

Disney Princesses flip flops

 

and what a rationale she gave me

she said it brings bad luck

to actually wear portraits of people

and step on them and walk around

okay.. fine

 

these flip flops were displayed

at two different spots

yet both are together with children shoes

haha you know what it means

even the Little Mermaid design

 

but I bumped into something really good

plain simple grey sneakers

 

everyone was trying hard

to find the right sizes

because all started with the digit four

the blue one looks cool too

but somehow I was more attracted by the grey one

shoes trying

 

because blue sneakers do not mean

to look like this to me

they are supposed to be even more simpler

just like these

blue Kungfu shoes

 

and I found a pair of size 40

and you know

actually I kinda like men’s sneakers, sometimes

due to the more comfortable fit

fit in nicely

 

that applies to my Puma Jetsetter

guys’ size 6

terribly comfortable

I mean terrifically

Puma Jetsetter

 

goodness me

I am so proud of the grey fellows

that I brought it into my room

grey sneakers vs home flip flops

 

RM 33 with further reduction of RM 10

1/5 or even more of the branded one

price tag

 

this is the story of

how you have looking highs and lows

for something you really like

but what belong to you

will ultimately come to you

just like the one man

I am waiting for

 

bonus issues:

from the Mango Outlet at IOL

this is funny

before that the price tag for the leather colour one

was rm 59

now it has risen to rm 119

then the black one is still surprisingly low at rm 59

Mango black shiny heels

 

how about mine???

I got them for 3 digits you know

and I don’t think I will even get a chance to wear them

in near future

MANGO black suede heels

 

then I found the answer

no!! these are totally different quality

mine is the unique suede designs

and these shiny one are not!!

just plain black heels…

chill… chill

 

by the way

I wore a pair of heels to school today

the Summit denim heels

my first ever heels at school

 

climbing up and down staircases

struggling with the shallow shoe spaces

balancing on the slanted, unstable heels

ending up with blisters

but thank goodness no falling or tripping

I think I will leave them alone for quite awhile

P1040596

 

3.36 am in the morning

and I am still awake

with the contact lens

which have been in my eyes since 8 am

and I am leaving from here at 8 am, in 4+ hours

can I make it home on time?

yes.. I definitely would

safe and sound… in my grey sneakers

1 comment:

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for principaling

    Also visit my website; home cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete