Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneaker Realm X White Beam: The Vans Dream

other than the

Quiksilver / Roxy Fashion Show

we did go around

the usual stops for me

Roxy, Cotton On, and of course Studio R

 

I always bumped into lovely shoes here

but ended up not buying any

tonight

I mean yesterday night

am I so thrilled that

I am not even asleep at 2am

class at 9am later

 

Roxy

we got two of these from the fashion show

but must be used on 6th April

nothing much at Roxy

can’t even find my Remake It dress

and can’t really find which direction

is Quiksilver located

forget it…

by forgoing the rm 50 voucher

I may have saved up rm 100 or more already

cash voucher

 

at Studio R

bumped into this pair

that fit in so many criteria of a good pair of sneakers

(in my own definition I mean)

  • white in colour
  • blue borders
  • massive discount of 40%
  • not too brand-orientated, I mean it doesn’t look “Vansish”
  • easy worn easy out
  • I haven’t owned any pair of Vans yet

 

girlish Vans

 

pacing up and down

trying to make up my mind

till I approached the sales person for assistance

you know that kind of irony

 

“I hope size 39 has been sold out”

yes I seriously hope so

true to my own wish

self realization

it doesn’t come in my size

 

till I came back to google the shoes

oh damn

it is seriously nice

especially with that hidden nautical print

 

introducing Vans Aleeda

Vans Aleeda girl

Vans Aleeda Girl classic white

 

anyway don’t cry

I didn’t come back empty-handed

despite not spending anything

the baby blue Roxy eco bag

 

anyway felt a bit cheated

the moment I saw

Quiksilver flip flops in the Quiksilver bag

I was expecting Roxy in Roxy

and it turned out to be..

that showed how much boys are not

contributing enough to the economy

causing an imbalance of unsold stocks

anyway the retail price of these are rm 79.90

should have been grateful already, right

pair of black Quiksilver flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment