Thursday, April 21, 2011

It Persists X Can’t Resist: The Balding Crisis

I know I have this problem of balding forehead long ago

I thought it’s okay

I am just born with a high forehead

with tonnes of baby hair

it is no big deal

 

still I can’t resist pinning my hair up

I just hate letting strands of hair flying here and there

which we always call such fashion

the prawn / the cockroach hair

 

until the recent two months

the hairfall is getting quite out of control

handful of fallen hair during shower

whenever fingers comb through my hair

never fail to collect strands of hair

it’s getting scarier

balding or just nature??

 

but I still didn’t put much attention to it

in fact at first

I was quite happy about it indeed

since I need no longer pin up my hair

they look fine without any pin-up

stay in place and not messy at all

hair volume without anything at all

 

then it just got worse and worse

where leaving on its own, without pinning up

the balding area is still showing itself

miserable few strands, without any direction

the further uplifted forehead

 

and just yesterday

the all so clear desert in the middle

obvious hairline in the middle

 

and I don’t even have

the volume of hair

for pinning up and bundling at the same time now

like this…

the small cute bun on top wouldn’t exist

just plain flat drying Savanna grassland

the small hair bun is history

 

all I can do is

hat even indoorhoodies

 

the feeling is quite creepy

when I even touch my hair less

because every touch,

there will be some lost hair in between fingers

and when you swing your hair

it feels lighter and lifeless-er

 

I start to appreciate

how come hair growing treatment is appealing

to its target audience

where I used to think

how can people so vehemently believe these things work\

and willing to spend so much on them???

but no way

that’s the last place on earth I will go

even up to the point

I have to wear a wig

 

how about cutting bang again??

what if when some hair is diverted in front for cutting

the middle becomes all empty

and the period of half-grown bang

is damn irritating

therefore I do not know how..

 

by the way

something worth sharing

came across this http://www.stbaldricks.org/

from my ex neighbour, Gwen

she shaved her head bald,

just herself alone

to run this donation drive

how brave is she… salute

No comments:

Post a Comment