Friday, April 15, 2011

Did I Try X Heard Them Cry: Ten+ Things I Wish I Had Never Buy

there are certain poor miserable voices in the wardrobe, which

  • you have never wear, and never intend to
  • you feel like wearing, but don’t have the courage to
  • you wear once, but it fails miserably
  • you have totally forgotten about their existences

 

# 1: the nautical romper

from Jonker street for quite expensive

somehow it’s not long enough

I thought I have tried???

maybe it has shrunken in size

therefore it looks funny

I gave up and wear it as pants instead

nautical romper

 

#2 animal print tube top

I don't know

got it during my birthday

maybe I just want something different

well maybe it will look nice being tucked in

with tight black  mini skirt

somehow it just got abandoned

one day.. if I wanna get seductive

then she will be dug out

animal print tube top

 

#3 romper skirt

similar to the romper above

quite nautical feel

but it just doesn’t fit at all

will wear it as ordinary skirt

maybe.. one day…

I bought it in a rush, I remember

The Long Winded Journey of My Jumper Skirt

romper skirt

 

#4 flat pump

3 digits flat pumps

just because they are so unique

just because they are Nike

but I have never wear them again

too shiny.. too colourful

they have got an unique name

which I have already forgotten

Nike Yoga pump

 

#5 black blue tube dress

wore it once..

somehow it looks more and more “ah-lian” & “lala”

sorry.. it means distasteful in our language

black blue tube dress

 

but anyway

I have figured out how to remake it

reobserve-remake-rewear

with baby blue tunic

 

items #6-#8 are from the same store

during the same trip

that’s the problem if you shop crazily

I used to.. but not now!!

Finally MV

 

#6 so 70’s dress

another failed attempt to look different

P8163552

 

#7 super weird LBD

it has a super wide opened gap in the middle front

super weird LBD

 

#8 pink mini dress

front and back deep-V

I like the design

but remember..

mom will never allow it to be worn like this

must come with a tube

which spoil the overall feels

and the all so pink color

how I wish I can decolorize it

pink mini dress

 

#9 Roxy flora halter neck

speaking from the perspective of a Roxy fan

the print looks quite unique and rare

but the deep-V is simple too deep

and wearing with a tube just goes on

to make it weird

I really get sick of deep-V

with patch of white or black!!

Roxy flora halter neck

 

#10 knitted vest

I have cracked my head on how to wear this

knitted vest

 

no choice

bulk purchase

of a long skirt, a rainbow top

and the stupid vest

colourization

 

#11 cropped cardigan

love at first sight

because it’s so blue

but never been worn

because the cropped sleeves look so freaking weird

and I have unstitched the folded end

now even more weird-looking

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

I have attempted a few mix and match

somehow it is just not lucky enough

to be worn out

the smart casual the so old-schoolwhat's the blue ball doing there

 

food for thought

  • never buy too much from a particular shop
  • think twice before you feel like trying new colours /styles
  • never shop too much abroad
  • take stock of your wardrobe from time to time
  • reobserve-remake-rewear them

No comments:

Post a Comment