Friday, March 4, 2011

Steph’s Selection: A Lil’ Introduction

my first piece of completed homework at Limkokwing

for a module called Web Technology

we are supposed to upload a blog post every week

but… about the weekly learning content

instead of crapping as I like it

with the exception of the first post

《About Yourself》

 

Hi, everyone!

How is the new semester going so far?

Just make yourself free and easy

and spend the next three minutes or so

reading a little more about this silly course mate of yours.

 

First of all, I am a local girl,

I consider myself quite tanned for a Chinese girl

simply because I am very much in love with the sun.

The sun, the beach, the breeze, isn’t it awesome?

one sunny evening at a beach

 

okay, stop dreaming and let’s get back.

This is my very first semester in Limkokwing. 

So far so good, I enjoy my classes

(ahem, especially Introduction to Web Technology, perhaps?)

and have been trying to make more new friends around.

I am studying Professional Communication,

planning to major in advertising.

 

Why advertising?

I think it’s because I enjoy shopping a lot.

I can spend hours and hours walking in malls,

without any sign of fatigue and boredom.

the KO-ed mannequin

 

Psstt…

fellow shopaholics out there

who are still not so familiar about Malaysia,

just drop me a comment

and I can show you the best places to shop till you drop.

Salessssss

 

Yet, I am in a way different from

any other shopaholic out there.

I have a passion for marketing strategies,

Therefore I always go shopping, equipped with a camera.

at a random corner inside fitting area

 

I like to capture photos of lovely window displays

and creative advertisements,

with the hope that one day,

I can land myself in the industry as well.

Stupid is spreading

 

Other than shopping for ordinary clothes,

I adores collectibles,

from colourful toys to all-white sneakers,

from limited edition music albums to classical books.

life is a breeze, just take it as it is

 

That’s all from me.

Steph,

the girl with many hobbies

but (unfortunately) too little money.

that's methere's a really dumb girl

 

Feel free to drop by my personal homepage.

http://stephysiology.blogspot.com

See ya and thanks for your time.

Sorry for the photo spamming.

 

Last but not least,

happy blogging, folk !!!

It is a whole new world of fun in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment