Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LBD X Golden Chain: Finally Cutting It

this is a not-bad-looking LBD

a gift from my sis’s friend,

which got it at HK

which my sis was not even bothered to try out

and handed down to me

just like that

little black dress with golden chain

 

the only flaw I found with the dress

the golden chain around

to keep or not to keep

 

to cut or not to cut

without it

the dress is lighter, quieter, more comfortable

but is this really the right thing to do?

gold is just not my colour

 

the plan was K-I-V-ed

then finally did it in the evening

final cut

 

the fine details

M+P+Ethe unique pin

 

officially accepted her into my wardrobe

LBD with leather beltlet the sun/rain falls down

 

next project

the brown cardigan

with the Pooh logo

yes/no?

Winnie The Pooh headat the back

1 comment:

  1. Lol you did the right thing. I would've cut it off too. Btw nice belt. I have an exact one like that too. :D

    ReplyDelete