Thursday, March 10, 2011

Broken Egg X Splitting Headache: Stephelle’s Mistakes

I don’t know

life in Cyberjaya / P. Meranti, Puchong

has been so far so good

at least at school

 

did my first presentation

in front of the 60 people class today

and the lecturer said it wasn’t a bad one

 

but ultimately

that course is Public Speaking / Presentation Skill

2 presentations determine it all

no finals no assignments no nothing

 

been hanging around in the library

at least for the free wifi

so that I wouldn’t have to consume

and use up my 100mb daily quota

as usual, that's what i will be doing

 

but back at condo

things got messed up here and there

 

thank goodness they are just

petty accidents that

at the end of the day

make me laughing at my silly self

 

#1 Egg Crash

while I was cooking my green bean porridge

the boiling soup urged me to rushed the fridge door opened

and here you go..

broken egg

 

gosh

the eggish smell that I hate so so much

was permeating in the air

mopped it like at least three times

 

by the way, the green bean porridge

turned out well

my housemates were all so curious

how can you cook green bean with white rice

and nobody took the chance to try it

green bean porridge

 

#2 Soggy Corn Flakes

all my classes start on 9 am everyday

which mean I end early too

3pm at home, I always have the stupid spirit

to do something out of nothing

I have corn flakes, I have honey

then I thought why can’t I have golden corn flakes

sweet and crunchy

so I went on making it

boiled the honey and poured it over the corn flakes

corn flake with boiling honey

 

making believe that it will be a crunchy candy

after I left it in the fridge for awhile

apparently..

never cry over soaked corn flakes

anyway I still finished it all

golden honey corn flake

 

that’s my principal when it comes to food-handling

yes.. I make attempts and at time I fail

but I will make sure I will finish

whatever there is for me to

then I found it easier

if I stick to honey-dipped corn flake

sssshhhh…. munch munch much

honey-dipped corn flakes

 

#3 Cordially Cold Coffee

after the corn flakes joke

I had the strong inclination to have a cup of coffee

this is totally so not me

I have never crave for coffee in my life

this substantiate the saying of

“when there’s supply, there will be demand”

thanks to mom who stuffed the few packs of dark coffee to me

I suddenly felt like drinking coffee,

after a filling dinner and a honey-dipped corn flake treat

 

boiled some hot water with the kettle

came out after like 3 minutes

directly pouring the water into the cup

without realizing it was never boiled

I have totally forgotten to press the button down

cold coffee

 

trying to save the coffee

I boiled the water

poured the cold one into a bowl

then showered down the hot water

so that ultimately

I will get at least a bowl of lukewarm coffee

so ended up with such a big bowl

good gracious

the coffee is giving me a headache and hype

and knowing very well that

the acid has begin to take effect

in slashing my tummy wall

the big bowl of coffee

 

I think I have begin to appreciate what Mr. Bong

my presentation skill lecturer is always saying in class

“if you don’t open your mouth, I think you are stupid”

“the moment you open your mouth, it’s confirmed that you are…”

 

the moment I start playing with food

it just goes on to confirm,

I am in no way a good cook

 

then 1 hour ago

while swallowing the coffee

I was happily watching Casablanca

the 1942 classic

up to the climax to find that

I don’t have disc 2 to go on

and with the broadband plight I am currently facing

there is seriously nothing I can do

 

recap..

another accident, broken glassware

curiosity kills the cat, don’t click

broken glass lid

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.

    Appreciate it!

    Here is my web page; natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete