Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Coconut Tree X Banana Leaf: My Way to School

what I did on the 20 minutes school bus trip

other than iPad-ing

due to the tinted glass

everything looks kinda dim

vrroom.. another day to schoolall greenthe roads are kinda screwed upcoming soon: a government building heard that it's a flood-prone areatypical outskirt scenewith small coffee stallsyeah.. it's gonna be a sunny daysomehow my camera, Lexis got over-excitedthe grocery shopYTL cement factoryoh no i ran out of captionsanother construction factorythe day has just got brighterthen you see highwayback to the city roadmorning skythe government-standard treeswhat are these called actually? power tower?junction to KLone of the many u-turnsthe u-turn is a super long routebut you will be fine as long as you follow the signboardKLIA transit railgreen place it is

 

the black cool-looking building

it’s time to keep my cameraLUCT

 

oh gosh

I wore my bathroom slippers out to school today

well… it’s okay

just gave it a wash back home

don’t you think my toes are so so chubby

wrong shoes to school

 

off from school

the scene of the other side

small village houses are scattered aroundcoconut and banana trees take the right turn when you see the mosqueone of the many on-going projectsfinallyDesaria Villa Condo

No comments:

Post a Comment