Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Timeless Introlude

it was quite a long journey indeed

departed from Melaka at 9am by bus

LRT to Time Square for lunch

then 2pm bus heading to Genting

finally this is the moment

*

went to the ticket counter at

First World Plaza at 4pm

with the booking confirmation slip

yet the girl said

she couldn’t let me collect the tickets

since it was booked under Carly’s name

and I didn’t have the proper verification

that i am supposed to collect on behalf of her

*

dumbfounded..

but she was in UK, still is now

went to the CC

tried to get her on9

tracked her FB activities

calculating the time

4.30 pm

her last activities were 9 hours ago

they were going for lunch at 12pm (UK time)

so she should wake up before 7pm (Msian time)

*

left so many FB message

msn message n nudges

and even for her housemate

to make sure that she would wake up on time

*

sat at Macs

waiting for that call

that will determine my faith tonight

*

leaning on the glass

which was always vibrating

due to the indoor roller coaster

feeling so bitter

tik tok...

*

finally my phone rang

0301

oh.. must be my manager calling

*

but there ain’t any printing service

at the CC

went to the counter again

she made a few calls again

and the other person on the line

directed me to the business centre

*

rushed all the way there

it was almost 6pm now

unfortunately it was already closed

*

went to the counter again

this was the third time

hope it was the last

she really fainted

phoned again

and told the long story all over again

*

then she asked me to go straight

to Arena of Stars and

her colleagues will settle for us

so here we went

6.30 pm

*

all they asked for there

were my IC and hp

then gave me a missed call

*

finally got my tickets

after two hours of frenzies

thinking what i gonna do

if i can’t see Khalil

and the 500 bucks that i burnt

*

there you go

 precious... 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment