Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another chapter of OL Life

2nd attempt as OL

(1st attempt at PCC… here)

this time round

as an account clerk

*

as soon as i escaped from Igloo

got myself another job

from a friend of my mom

she is an accountant cum manager

for a SME

so need extra hand

with accounting data

*

turned down her offer

after i went Igloo

won’t miss out this time round

*

pay? i don’t know

working hour?

after lunch – before dinner

*

Day 1

without Oly, only Swing

1st task

data entry into Excel

beside that i have to do

paper work and calculationdata entry

*

what we were listening

how to create a 0 pollution world

*

after 3pm

drowsiness attack

how i wish i was working on this sofa

with a lappy instead

zzz...

*

the bloody fan who was so sound

and blowing my hair all messythe ancient air con behind there 

*

Day 2

with Oly

it's occupied        full view        my workstation my enemy      blasting Khalil Fong's song

*

basically

there are only 2 of us working

when my boss was downstairs at the shop

i was all alone

enjoyed it

listening to my Khalil’s songs

*

but the only disadvantage is

the computer i am using

is offline

my boss asked me

how to make it go online

oh.. wifi adapter

so she asked me to go get one for her

*

cool

once i got it

that means i can go online

win-win situation, isn’t it

*

No comments:

Post a Comment