Friday, June 11, 2010

The Rookie Online Shopper

I never really shop online

ok because i not want to

get myself hooked on

and shop unstopped

just with clicks, sitting at home

*

the 1st experience was

back in 2006

registered for SAT exam

and got the revision book

rm 500+, all the way from California

*

the 2nd attempt was a bad one

booking for Khalil Fong’s concert tickets

there were 3 security questions

3 attempts

i failed it and the card got locked

damn…

*

finally got Carly, my manager to book for me

all the way from UK

encountered some difficulties while

collecting the tix… here

*

after the concert

as you can see

i was so intoxicated in Khalil

much deeper than ever

*

decided to buy this item

and buying it online

it’s faster

instead of hunting for it in bookstore

it may be cheaper too

from www.books.com.tw/

*

ordered the book on 7th

and received it today

not bad, right

*

at first I thought would buy up to

TWD 1200

to get postage fees waiver

nope.. there’s none

(after i put books worth TWD 1500 in my cart)

so stick to buying only this book

in fact

the delivery fees cost

more than the book itself

*

got an email yesterday

said that my book was already delivered

*

wow i could actually track my book

on the DHL website

so it went all the way

from Taipei to HK

then Malaysia

ScreenShot001

*

today while i was still

struggling to wake up

got a phone call from DHL Melaka

asking about the specific location

so my book was already on its way

*

finally the journey ended at 9.15 am

ScreenShot002

*

always got excited with parcel

although i already know what’s in there

it’s like a present from Santa    

she asked whether it's a box of choc      revealed       L.I.F.E.        pixies Khalils        another 3

*

so happy

love it… muakzzz 

busy weekend ahead

gonna be an exciting one

*

i insist that

i wouldn’t shop for clothes online

just books and cds

*

No comments:

Post a Comment