Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Blog

I guess besides shopaholic fever,

I share another plight with Becky

not being taken seriously

People think that she is

a silly, empty-headed joker

*

another similar example

Eason Chan, he was asking

why never anyone realize that

he is actually a song writer

or better term﹐ 創作歌手

*

I hereby make a official declaration

that every post I uploaded here

is of some significance

at least to myself

*

it really defeats the purpose of the blog

if people think that some (or even all) posts

are intended to be a joke 

*

after 60 over posts

I got a comment like

“bak..finaly..u wrote out so serios thing..”

*

when i told someone that

I simultaneously uploaded 2 posts

at 12 am yesterday

the respond was “Siao… 38”

ok, i vow not to talk to that person

for the whole week

*

ok never mind

i am not trying to point my finger at anyone

if i offence the readers

then no one will enter and

leave comment anymore

*

i just wanna let you all know that

i am not a hilarious joker okay

maybe i am at times playful, eccentric

i don’t write crap

*

work hard

play hard

*

love,

Stephy

Ah Bak

*

2 comments:

  1. oh bak..if u dont feel like talk to that person..then jz do it with no doubt..i'll support u! hee~~cool blog! it's kinda relaxing and enjoy reading all stephy's blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i don't realize is actually how you are no longer actually a lot more neatly-favored than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me in my opinion consider it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated until it's one thing to do with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs nice. At all times take care of it up!



    My web site - registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete