Saturday, April 11, 2009

A B’day Card

every year without fail

this is the 1st bday card i receive

i like this year design

very very vibrant colours

with contrastingly white background

*

Fun & Alive

Naturally Beautiful

Daring & Confident

*

very very true indeed

thank you very much Roxy

muackzz

*

but why do you have to attached

something else

30% off vouchers

this is the problematic part

*

temptation is heightened

shouldn’t i make good use

of these vouchers

to celebrate my 21st bday?

*

no no no

i am a terrible

excuse-seeker

i still remember my vow

to relinquish Roxy

say No to Roxy

*

i need a semi-formal

small or medium sized bag

I don’t own something like this, do I?

i have degraded my choice from

Guess to Roxy

it’s already very wise of me

*

paths available now

Roxy bag with 30% off    

MNG with substantial price off

Guess bag    

another Puma / Nike

don’t buy any at all, grab a hand-me-down from sis 

*

wait…

give me sometime to ponder upon this

and conduct a CBA (cost-benefit analysis)

roxy card

3o% temptations yeah, let's celebrate

*

but it’s kinda difficult to find anyone

to go shopping with me now

did some on9 window shopping

nope, put it more professionally

it’s call online market survey

*

who wanna go shopping with me?

everyone is busy preparing for exam…

then what am I doing here?

*

1 comment:

  1. hey ba! if you are looking for a handbag for your 21st bday,maybe u could try on a leather bag instead of a fabric one..it's kinda signify u're turning into adult maybe haha~

    ReplyDelete