Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shopping Reflection 6.00

Went shopping just now

can’t find my Roxy Card

so can’t go look for bag there

put my bag asides first

got 3 tops instead

*

saw Nike window display

we were in quite a rush

because Baby was falling sleep

*

she slept at 1 am and

woke up at 8

this is very bad for her

*

why is it raining so heavily

3 hours rain

otherwise i maybe happily wandering

with my daddy for the 2nd round now

*

i want this

i want this

i want this

Nike Free Everyday Nike free 5.0 Nike Free 3.0

Nike free

*

p.s.

will talk about the current dire situation

of my jogging shoes next time

*

I am going out 4 dinner

and hopefully 2nd shopping wave

and got to

check out these shoes real fast

*

1 comment:

  1. 哈哈...我喜欢浅蓝色那双~
    看来购物狂又要出动了!

    ReplyDelete