Saturday, December 30, 2017

30th Dec X Final Shopping: Yes, I Promise

encountered minor issue

during my previous purchase from

the official adidas online store

*

Aug 4

ordered 5 shorts from them

received my parcel on

*

Aug 12

was told that part of my order was cancelled

2 shorts

*

Aug 25

received email regarding

request for refund detail

*

Sep 25

sent them email regarding

pending refund

*

Sep 27

was total that

it usually takes up to 21 working days

*

Sep 27

refund confirmed by

3rd party payment platform

*

verdict:

it was resolved

in spite of being pretty slow

i.e. will buy again

*

so…

i randomly came across

their newsletter about

free shipping for all orders

and clicked in

*

and on top of that

there’s additional 50% off

their marked down items

adidas.com sale 01

*

so well

what else can i say

since they “owe” me two shorts

*

adidas.com official store

*

can’t resist

indeed

adidas.com official store

*

and by the way

these are for my dad

yeah i know

final shopping

CNY clothes for dad

*

No comments:

Post a Comment