Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Peer Pressure X Sou Desu Ka?: Next Stop✈Osaka

so it took place

within a few days

 

Day 01 – Sunday – Informed

was napping

and my sister was looking for me

 

with the agenda of

asking me to plan an Osaka trip

for her and a relative of hers

well.. including me as well

 

Day 02 – Monday – Pressurized

was busy at work

so she didn’t actually bug me

but the pressure was still around

i didn’t actually feel like planning for one

 

firstly,

i don’t even know the relative of hers

 

secondly,

Japan is not in my itinerary

at least not anytime soon

i have not even planned for any trip

back (home) to China

 

thirdly,

to make the case complicated

similar to our Seoul Random trip

the X friend who has to remain unknown

to her entire family and clan

 

she is planning to rope her in again

but as if she is my friend, instead of hers

it was fine when it was just

me, my sis, X friend

but now with another member

 

Day 03 – Tuesday – Pre-implementation

completed my work in the morning

she insisted on having brunch outside

this time round without my mom

with the same meeting agenda again

 

i was about to book, actually

but AirAsia system was down

so i wasn’t bothered

 

surprisingly

on a Tuesday evening

my sis appeared at home

out of no where

 

Day 04 – Wednesday – Done

was browsing some washing machines

with my mom and dad

and she was texting non-stop

 

initially she wanted me to

put the booking on hold as

another relative found out

their plan and was telling everyone

she is actually coming along

 

wth gosh

i couldn’t take such thing

like a family clan is heading for a trip

so it was kinda a relief

 

yet soon enough

they decided to adopt

the opposite tactic

 

book the ticket immediately

so that nobody else will get to

tag around anymore

 

and i can’t find any excuse anymore

the relative even added me on

chatting app and so

they caught me and stop avoiding

 

the tickets were cheap

under MYR 1,000 each

and managed to grab all four tickets

at that price

 

not too bad

that was how I communicated with

my fellow tour members

AirAsia Kuala Lumpur - Osaka flight ticket

 

it took four days

to plan for a totally unplanned trip

nope with hidden agenda

planted a long time ago

 

relative A asking my sister

if they can travel together

 

friend X asking my sister

if she can travel with us again

 

my sister, without asking me

told them that

yup my younger sister is ON

 

and hence

that gives birth to a

yet another totally random trip

of which I have not even met

the person I am travelling with

 

and i pray that

the number will stick to four

and will never ever going to grow

 

as a loyal Chinese (non) citizen

I swear that I remain a great fan of China

despite being made to travel to Japan

 

the irony is

recently have been watching

quite some Anti-Japanese Occupation series

with quite a bit of brain-washing elements

regarding the Communist Party

 

well…

From CN-KR-HK-TW-JP-CN

since last Oct

hopefully can conclude the year with

a trip back to China of course

 

that pretty much summarize

my Journey to the East

before I step on to a more

hard-core level of

CN-CN-CN-CN-CN

 

i am just saying

but i hope i am

No comments:

Post a Comment