Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lost X Never Found: My backpack on the Ground

before leaving the train station

realized I left the whole rug sack

went to the ticketing counter

the person was quite helpful

called up the next station

so that they could pick it up for me

 

she told me they have found it

so I have to wait for the next train to come

and a staff walked to the platform to pick up

but she didn’t come back with anything at all

so she told me:

no, no backpack has been found

 

Puma rug sack

Mng shopping bag

Roxy pull string bag

damn the bag and

the bags within bag are the

pinch I first felt

 

then I recalled more

Rip curl bikini set (OMG!! My fav)

mng dress

Roxy flora tank top

Cotton on flip flop

 

Some personal items

Which probably doesn't worth much

Sun block, toner, comb etc

Including some Wacoal under garments

 

A typo notepad

Gift from Mag

Featuring Snoopy as Joe cool

"too cool for school"

 

In shorts

These things do not worth much to

Who ever took my bag

Who the fuck will wear used bikinis

But it does worth something to me

As a owner

The sentiment value you see

So I don't know

 

Although I left my phone and email

I doubt my phone is going to ring

It's now it never

 

And oh there's a kettle at the bottom

It has been with me for seven years

 

But it's okay

It doesn't hurt that bad to lose

so many things at one go

Imagine I lost a phone or

a tablet or a camera

That's more hurtful, definitely

 

But still

I don't buy expensive things

But neither are my stuffs cheap

I wont dare to calculate

How much I need to reimburse

If I were to replace these items

 

And I hate being a sentimentalist

I remember exactly

Where when how and how much

I bought these items for

 

R.i.p.

11232013

Puma backpackfuschia MNGRoxy Pull stringRip Curl Tube BikiniGrey Bubble Tankfinally ended up buying both

 

okay I still have the pink one

not worn yet

No comments:

Post a Comment