Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daddy X cum Boyfie: Clothes’ Ideology

bought my dad this polo tee

pretty simple yet lovely

P1250330

 

I even thought of buying one myself

maybe, if there’s smaller size

I have been buying men’s clothes anyway

 

but the idea of couple clothes doesn’t

really appeal to me, specifically

those which are exact couple shirts

coming in a pair

 

you got what I mean?

I am okay which those

mix n match couple outfits

 

but not those exactly the same brand/design

meant to be bought and worn as couple clothes  

expecially those that portray

LO on one shirt, VE on another

or some thing like that

 

eg: these are within my level of acceptance

street look - couple outfit 01street look - couple outfit 02

 

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl

they are the best exemplars

Olivia Palermo and Johannes HueblOlivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl 02

 

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

(those good old days)

 

okay by the way

I guess I have this tendency to

fit my dad into my clothes’ ideology of

what a man should be wearing

 

I bought him Rip Curl shorts,

New Balance sneakers, but

somehow polo tees fit in more easily of

my ideology to be “practiced” on

a middle-aged granddad

 

there are a lot of time

while walking with him or

with someone else or alone

bumping into items which

I desperately like to see my guy wearing

 

I mean desperately wanting to see

not that I desperately wanting a guy

 

baby blue oxford shirt

vintage cartoon tees

some white kicks 

chambray shirt

 

then I looked at my dad

arrgh… nevermind

 

and I gave up the idea of

buying and keeping for future

I kept some since 2010

and some are still intact with tags

some already been worn by me

 

who ever who comes

he shall have those “staple items”

I guess

 

take it or leave it

why should I be bothered to go

customize his wardrobe so that

it fits my ideology

 

it’s more meeting someone

who like what I wear and

at the same time, wears what I like

that’s more like it

No comments:

Post a Comment