Monday, April 27, 2020

2020/04/27: March

I thought March was pretty bad

but it turned out fine

and definitely not as bad as April

so i don’t know if

I am expecting worse in May

*

the country was put under lockdown

or what we call movement control order

since 18th March

but it didn’t really affect me

since i work from home anyway

and has put on a self-imposed

travel restriction since Feb

*

only started seeing the

real impacts

in early April with

smaller, smaller workload

*

but thank goodness

i have found a way out

to do things I didn’t get to

or lacked the motivation to

in the past

*

e.g. reading novels

into my 10th or more

since MCO started

it feels really good

to afford the luxury of

finishing 1 in 2 – 3 days

*

e.g. workout routine

20 minutes everyday

this started in April

so technically it shouldn’t

appear in this post

*

so ignoring the fact that

i m not doing well

in terms of sales

*

thank goodness

i am still living a

pretty fulfilling life

*

and it isn’t really that bad

I guess I am still making enough

to make ends meet

for my parents and I

thank goodness

I only have 3 mouths to feed

and none of us are

heavy or picky eaters

*

No comments:

Post a Comment