Friday, July 28, 2017

Me & My Huawei P10+ 03: How I Was Half Pushed into Buying One?

From the previous post

Why to buy?

What to buy?

Where to buy it?

How to buy it?

*

so i started researching

about the price

the retailing price is 3,099 MYR

which is about 720 USD

*

however the lowest market price is

currently around 2,500 MYR

which is about 590 USD

on both shopping platforms

i usually shop at

Huwei P10 PlusHuwei P10 Plus

*

yesterday i was kinda of busy

with work in the morning

was somehow talking to my sister

she is now a pro online shopper

much better than me

and she was telling me

about the abundant coupons

11street was giving her

*

so i was telling her

that particular Huawei 10 Plus

which is the cheapest around

can’t be purchased with a bonus coupon

IMG_8212

*

wait she was saying that

the phone is going at 2459

instead of 2519

are we talking about the same?

goodness.. further reduction?

Huwei P10 Plus

*

and she is that pro that

she managed to apply

two, not one coupons

for minor discounts on

product and shipping

goodness

*

so i was technically

half pushed into the final stage of

buying decision

as she was asking if

she should proceed to pay

and the coupons would be

expiring in two days

*

so i told her to

put it on hold

and let me sort out

my finance and

transfer money to her

before getting one

*

by 9 PM

she sent me another screenshot

with the price after discount

and asked if the price is okay

*

and by 10:30 PM

she sent me a screenshot of her

transaction status notification

see… i told you she is pro

Huwei P10 Plus

*

so i was literally

not involved in the

final purchasing stage

except getting updates

*

and yeah

i haven’t even paid her

waiting for fresh fund

to be pumped into my account

*

keeping my shopping account empty

is a way to deter myself from

excessive shopping

online or offline

*

i pumped in 3000 USD in March

and there was a direct payment

of 700 USD by client in June

all gone within 3 months

goodness knows how

yeah i am that poor

*

gosh once the fund is in

i have to pay her for the phone

and i have two pending carts on

Lazada: groceries, traveler SIM card

ASOS: wallet for my dad

and 2 tax bills

*

#paydaysale

#drained

#butalwaysbuyingstill

*

No comments:

Post a Comment