Friday, July 28, 2017

Me & My Huawei P10+ 01: Is It Really a Must?

have been wanting to get a

Huawei P9 or P10

Leica camera is really appealing for me

i must say

*

so my BFF got a P9

and she is really satisfied with the phone

*

then i talked my sister into buying one

and she got a P9 Plus

but it ended up as a spare phone

because they are die-hard Samsung users

*

since it ended up as a spare phone

i got to borrow it for a week

for my trip to Saigon plus

concert night at Singapore

*

the result is really good

and i can happily ditch my camera

for three reasons

*

firstly

we didn’t purchase

any luggage allowance

so everything must be hand carried

taking some weight off is

always a good idea

*

secondly

camera is apparently not allowed

in a concert venue

*

thirdly

and most importantly

my camera is really bad

i am not sure if

it’s that bad or

i am really bad at using it

*

it failed me

time after time

once i experimented it at

Hong Kong Disneyland

*

all the photos for the

night parade screwed up

thank goodness i snapped

extra copies with my iPhone

*

recently i tried out with

both iPhone and camera again

the quality is better i supposed

after 1+ years later

*

then again

i wouldn’t dare to compare

because i am afraid

it will disappoint me again

*

too bad i don’t have a third hand

or i would have snap more

with P9 Plus and

compare among the three

*

well getting busy

juggling between

phone, camera and phone camera

that sounds pretty awkward

and i could have missed

the fun of being there

right at the moment

*

and what if i accidently

leave something behind

that definitely is an oouch

no matter which one is it

*

so i wanted a P10 pretty badly

more so recently

*

my BFF is touring Europe

and she has been sending me

photos snapped on her P9

knowing that her ulterior motive is

to tempt me into getting one

*

my iPhone 6S is kinda failing me

sometimes as it keeps running

low on memory

and lag is quite apparent recently

*

it reminded me about

31 Dec 2015

on the day i bought the phone

and the camera on the same day

*

i got my new camera and

went to the mall with it

and coming across the camera

was something unexpected

although i had been researching

about camera for sometime

*

i decided to put it on hold

and got a phone first

since it was more urgent

and if the phone camera

was working well

i didn’t even have to

*

then i came across this camera

it was Sony A5100

if i remember correctly

so i went to check it out

*

and the guy introduced me to

another model Fujifilm X-A2

and did a detailed comparison

between the two

and since it was 31

he was urging me to buy

since that was the last day

for their year-end promo

*

so i end up buying X-A2

which was a model

i have never researched on

impulse buying!!!

on the same day

i got my iPhone 6S

which i bought online

*

and the guy saw my phone

and he was telling me

how i should have gotten

one with higher memory capacity

since it runs out pretty fast

*

true to his word

i am really facing it now

after 1.5 year and

crappps i feel like

reselling the camera back to him

*

so this is another junction

where i need a camera and a phone

but not as urgent as Dec 2015

*

why not getting something

which can do both

*

and by the way

i heard that iPhone 8

is going to be real expensive

*

so…

there you go!

Huawei P10 Plus!

*

so why P10 Plus

and not P10?

*

i researched about the camera

the camera of P10 Plus is

apparently better

*

but i am not sure

what’s its role going to be still

because i have not used

a Plus-sized phone yet

*

like a phone camera only?

a phablet for entertainment?

a full-time phone replacing iPhone?

*

Goodness!!!

but i have bought one, anyway

*

Part 2 of the story

how and where did i

end up buying my P10 Plus..

*

Good night!

*

to sum up the story

why did i end up buying a P10 Plus

- the camera, obviously

- my semi-pro camera is not as pro

- my current phone is always out of memory

- i m not ready for i8 at USD 1200

- it’s the closest to iPhone

- i have 5 upcoming trips, so?

- refer back to Point 1, the camera

*

my hand-on experience with

Huawei P9 Plus

at a local temple event

i am totally not familiar

with the phone, still

except the camera, maybe

Huwei P9 Plus

*

No comments:

Post a Comment