Friday, September 18, 2015

CD/成都/03: Da Ci Temple 大慈寺

in the middle of a high-end shopping district

known as Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li 成都遠洋太古里

I saw GUCCI, Hermès, Alexander McQueen, Chloé

a double-storey bungalow-like

Muji is right next door

 

nearby the mass shopping street

Hong Xing Road 紅星路 and

more huge malls and big brands and

the famous Chun Xi Road 春熙路 with

more shops to come

 

the reason I am mentioning this

I almost can’t find it

looking the environment around

I was like hey, it can’t be here

let’s go left, no..

 

those are all the high-end outlets

let’s turn back and try the right side then

so I made a big turn

in fact, it was just right

in front of me

surrounded by the shops

 

of all the temples I visited

if there’s a more unique way to

remember this one

on top of its contrasting high-end locality

 

a really sunny morning

the piling brick

the working folks

the brand new flooring which

I had a second thought twice

before stepping on

the dancing dust in the air

Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺Da Ci Temple 大慈寺

 

I was staying nearby actually

but can’t figure out the directions well

and ended up drawing this

yup, the logo on the top right corner

being the temple

Chun Xi Road 春熙路

No comments:

Post a Comment