Sunday, November 18, 2012

無數次 X 重播式: 傻子

I was watching the mv yesterday,

almost there almost there

finally today

5,008,391

 

I am sure there are other 傻子 out there

who looped the mv

hoping it will break 5m a.s.a.p.

 

but of course

why would you wanna loop a song

if it doesn’t even sound great

 

I fell for the song before the movie

thank you, song!!

 

I will keep looping till

it hits 10 m views

 

although every loop

gives me that depressing thought

heavy-hearted Sunday night

oh man, being emo is not a preppy thing

 

cheers,

the foolish girl who has been

writing letters to future him

 

傻子 / 林宥嘉

 

傻子 / 林宥嘉

作詞:鄭楠 、張鵬鵬 /

作曲: 鄭楠

等愛的人很多 不預設你會在乎我難道一生的時間\

都用來換 和你一個誤會

誰能真的讓誰 幸福到故事的結尾何必那麼的慌張

有時清醒 才是錯誤的開始

我不需要 也不重要 做一個傻子多麼好

我不明白 也不需要明白

就讓我這樣 到老 (就很好)

没什麼緊要 只需要你輕輕一個擁抱

就算不留下什麼也無所謂就算

留下了什麼也都珍貴 珍貴 珍貴

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no
    back up. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?


    my webpage - diet that works

    ReplyDelete