Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Plain White X Sk8-Hi: Loking Right

all I wanna say is

he looks the best is plain white

no more skirt and leopard print please

Shawn X MMM with HMShawn X Directing Kary MVMotorway X Shawn YueMotorway Shawn YueShawn Yue X Janice Man, TOMMY HILFIGER openingShawn Yue Love in a Buff premiere02Shawn Yue in whitethis was in the not-a-star MV, i thinkShawn Yue X Plain White X VansShawn Yue in whiteShawn Yue Not-A-Star

 

happy birthday!!

they celebrate birthday on the same day

Shawn X Huang Xiao Ming birthday party

 

I glanced through the birthday list on my FB

if male born on 1113 are born good-looking

oopppsss… nevermind then

 

and I just realized

1+1+1+3 = 6

(6=lok) = Yue Man Lok

no wonder 6 is the lucky number of his

the instagram username is actually Lok666

 

finally

dosage of Eddiction

I have a buddy like that

I would probably hate taking photo with him

since his cuteness is grabbing the spotlight away

Shawn Yue X Eddie Peng 

 

wait a minute

why did I make such a big round

and go back to talk about Eddie again

so disloyal, a post with Shawn label

should stay Eddictive-free

but I labeled this post with the tag, Eddie, anyway

 

by the way

the MV he directed for Kary

is out today too..

 

人非草木 / Kary 吳雨霏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjFlGwBjZ3Q&feature=context-cha

 

人非草木 / Kary 吳雨霏 / The Making of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0wTpNPHaQo

 

why can’t I embed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment