Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blue Grid X Heels Treat: Pressure-Free

submission of the thingy

I have done in the previous post

Green Logo X Food Horror: GMO

and a mock media conference

 

the Mango check shirt I just got last week

the Cotton On LBD which was wore once, since forever

the Zara heels which was also wore once, since forever

blue oxford shirt x black shirt x brown heels

 

this place is suppose to look good

because this is actually a camera production studio

but the lights were not turned on

braid is the best way to settle a bush

 

and the irritating wall

why would you be wearing the same thing as I am wait a minuteno!!

 

nevermind

it didn’t matter

the self-high mood went on

before everyone else came in

high on pre-presentation tension

 

the other side of the door

which looked like I just entered a brand new world

the other side of the studio are more studios

 

the dress beneath

an asymmetrical LBD

looks like this year on,

it’s all asymmetrical at the bottom

I don’t wanna be reminded to attempt

there are far too many epic fail being seen around

LBD! LBD!

 

ok enough

I will go on and on

there are like almost 50 photos

oh damn, what’s wrong with me

I think even the NG photos look nice today

NG photo

 

in short,

still the same

wear whatever that makes you feel good

long live baby blue

but make sure it doesn’t clash with the wall

 

p.s

you have no idea

how my ankle back actually looked like

behind the scene

 

and yet

it wasn’t contributed by the heels

by Crocs McCall Winter, during my previous presentation

such misery

I bought it in the first place

because I thought the brand is an assurance of comfort

heel blisters

 

dear Prince,

if one day you come finding the Cinderella

make sure you don’t bring covered shoes

not even ballet flats

just plain sneakers or flip flops will do alright

No comments:

Post a Comment