Tuesday, October 30, 2012

UniqSet X CasuAct: Fridge Magnet

most worth-it buy ever from

Daiso, 100 Yen store

 

plain magnets

initial plan was to use it for the

mock press con on Friday

to display the posters and stuffs

 

oh yeah

I am the “creative director”??

why me??

Vintagopia X MagMania: No Longer, PS Phobia

 

then I got this idea of

turning the magnets into merchandise

along with the leaflet and etc

for our event

 

all you need is

a permanent marker or paint marker

 

from left to right

in the chronological order of liking

it just went on to proof

my handwriting really sucks

can’t even write a simple sentence right

 

but on the brighter side

does it actually mean that I can draw??

ha.. maybe

 

this makes a good gift indeed

but unfortunately

this one and only set

would have to be submitted in 3 days time

goodness knows what they do with

students’ submission

 

I am so into this GMO campaign

this is going to my first individual design portfolio

along with the poster, flyer, pamphlet 

 

you do the best at what you like the best,

probably

 

*GMO= Genetically-modified organism

practically any food that’s not natural

the way they are

and the list is surprisingly long

and some are quite shocking

 

GMO fridge magnet / badge

D-I-Y fridge magnet / badgeD-I-Y fridge magnet / badge with markerD-I-Y fridge magnet / badge with marker

No comments:

Post a Comment