Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Furry Lovely X Mini Memory: The Paddington Legacy

basically I wanna compile these photos

then I realized

wait a minute

I know so little about Paddington Bear

 

hence the previous post

Peruvian Migration X Station Adoption:
A Bear Called Paddington

 

so the Paddington legacy continues on

all over London

I think part and partial is because

the blue and red colour scheme simply fits in

the British identity so nicely

Paddington Bear window displayPaddington Bear mini versionassorted Paddington Bear in souvenir storePaddington Bear display, near Covent Garden

 

“The Browns' house is a short walk from

the Portobello Road where

his friend, Mr. Gruber owns an antiques shop.”

yeah, there are loads of antique shops right here

Portobellow Antiques Market

 

“Paddington is a familiar face

in the Portobello Road market where

he has gained a reputation for

having a very good eye for a bargain.”

now that it’s the other way round

buyers hunting for good bargain on for him

Paddington Bears
 
Vintage Best X Found My Pets: Portobello Market

Bingo!! this is where I found mine

bear stallthe old man and his bears

 

this is mine:

P1170464

 

standard outfit

duffle coat x wellington boots x brown P.B. suitcase

Paddington Bear: duffle coat x wellington boots x brown P.B. suitcase

 

I think this kinda represent the London scene

raining spring, a little cold

and Paddington is the connecting station

of the airport train and National Railway

where it’s not difficult at all to

find travellers with suitcases,

just like our bear

 

I wish I could have taken more iconic shot

of Paddington street, really

if only I have read up more on the bear

I passed by the street every single day

Paddington, LondonPaddington, LondonPaddington, London

 

p.s.

and I did actually hand-carry him all the way home

my Paddington Bear sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment