Tuesday, October 16, 2012

R/Ship Curve X EDthetic Unearthed: My So-Called Love 愛的發聲練習

this movie is kinda significant

because

 

first:

the final movie before

Eddie’s career crashed into the

one-year “recession”

due to some sort of legal and contractual issues

 

second:

he finally got rid of that

long bushy “idol” hair

which was kinda irritating

 

third:

from my perspective

this is the first ever movie / drama

I just got to discover

he is so good-looking

 

ya right

I never admire someone

merely because they are good looking

I used to use words like hot, cute etc

but never “good-looking”

 

I never belong to the “lookism” camp, alright

ya right

 

properly because there are

many close-up and still shots in the movie

damn

he is indeed way too good-looking

 

the story

let’s see

can roughly guess from the poster

well, love story愛的發聲練習 My So-Called Love

 

he is first love of this girl, Cat

then he was bound to go for army

and the girl, did something quite ridiculous

with this married man

(he is quite a big name, in the recent GF*BF movie)

why? why?

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏12

 

the bf found out

at the same time,

a junior in the army camp fell for him

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏14

 

this junior

wait a minute, I remember him

he was that silly junior of Eddie too

in 《Honey and Clover》

but as a competitor,

going after the same girl

well..

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏2

 

then the two guys fell into a homosexual relationship

I wouldn’t exactly say he turns gay

probably he just wanna take a revenge on the gf

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏16

 

then the girl committed suicide

due to something to do with that married guy

and this first lover decided to move back

just to take care of her

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏18

 

such messy relationship

2 “wives” under one roof

such a happy family

but the girl is at the same time

dating someone else and

at also seeing that married guy

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏22

 

then came the ending

……

 

nevermind

anyway

it’s a pretty nicely-shot movie

and the music score was done by Mavis Fan

 

look-book of the good-look

and when you are that good-looking

all you need is a plain white tee

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏5My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏6My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏7My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏3My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏8My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏9

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏25My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏10My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏26My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏27My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏4My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏23

 

and probably a Vespa too!!!

oh my so-called love

My So Called Love 愛的發聲練習 - Eddie Peng 彭于晏11

 

the movie trailer

before I forget

 

愛的發聲練習 / My So Called Love

Barbie Hsu / Eddie Peng / Chang Hsiao Chuan

徐熙媛 / 彭于晏 / 張孝全

 

someone actually uploaded the gay scene

but that’s not all,

that’s the one in-bed which is more hardcore

1 comment:

  1. There is certainly a great deal to know about this subject.

    I like all the points you've made.

    Here is my web site; raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete