Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eddie Navy X Baby LBD: Tuning in The TV

what do you do on Saturday night?

well, as usual

I read novel

how about some Dickens?

ya right

 

but seriously

some other Saturdays

I do spiritual stuffs

oh yay, remember that Saturday

I was all over Taoism studies

two weeks back was about the

Four Holy Mountains of Buddhism

 

for this particular Saturday,

I downloaded PPS.tv

 

what am I doing?

I vow that I am gonna be a potato couch

so why bothered about tv-stream

 

it's pretty fast

no buffering and stuff

I long ago gave up Tudou, Youku and

other YouTube-alike video sharing platform

from the mainland already 

 

okay

but I really have to watch this particular episode

and I have scouted YouTube

the channel was closed down or something, apparently

 

alright this is dangerous

just tonight alright

I swear I won’t touch PPS.tv

just tonight

I will get back to work, pretty soon

 

so I woke up next morning

to realize

I did not have to download the PPS.tv app

there are quite a couple of uploads on YouTube

just that it’s a little slower

 

god forbid

I am breaking all the bans for

the Eddiction

and that includes all the spamming posts

just to compile his cuteness 

 

Happy Camp 快樂大本營 / 2012.10.13

Eddie Peng / Angelababy / Stephen Fung / Daniel Wu

 

Part 1 16:00 - Daniel Wu x Stephen

Part 2 46:00 – Eddie Peng X AngelaBaby X the Freak

Part 3 1:00:00 – all of the above except the Freak

 

oh my

killing three birds with one stone

sounds a lil wrong

even Daniel Wu, the Boss 

haven’t seen his appearance on such show

for quite some time

Happy Camp - Daniel Wu Stephen Fung Angelababy Eddie Peng

 

navy blue!!!

快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 08

快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 Angelababy 03快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 Angelababy 06快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 Angelababy 07快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 袁曉超 02快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 05快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 010快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 11

 

I don’t hate/dislike her

out of a scale of ten

I like Angelababy actually

快樂大本營 2012.10.13 彭于晏 Angelababy 01

 

coincidently, okay this is scary

the previous time I watched the show

was Mark Chao,

for the movie Black & White

along with Angelababy as well

Mark Chao x Angelababy

 

and the previous previous time

was Shawn Yue and his jeans

it is to feature fashionistas 

there she was, as well

Shawn Yue x Angelababy 

 

anyway

why am I talking none stop about Angelababy

by the way

catched up with the previous round

Eddie was there,

just him solo

 

frankly speaking

sometimes when you have like 5 hosts on the stage

along with 5 artists

it is indeed kinda messy and noisy

 

but when you have 5 hosts

but only one artist on the stage

it can be kinda lonely

especially

when it comes to artist who doesn’t really speak

L-A-M-E

but that doesn’t apply in his case, of course

2011.01.08 Happy Camp Eddie

 

2011.01.08 Happy Camp 快樂大本營

that crew cut was kinda hot

he is hot with the

dancing, boxing, and the kissing (with doggies)

and at the same time way too cute

2011.01.08 快樂大本營 彭于晏022011.01.08 快樂大本營 彭于晏

 

Happy Camp 快樂大本營 / 2011.01.08 /

Eddie Peng 彭于晏

No comments:

Post a Comment