Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jessica X Kittens: Eyes of Innocence

my quasi-housemate, Jessica

gave birth to four kittens

good gracious

then only I know

the kittens can turn out to be completely different

4 totally different “genres”

mummy cat and her four kittensmummy cat and her four kittensMommy cat and her four kittensmommy cat and four kittens

 

they are staying in the hidden cave

I wonder how she found such a safe hide-out

and sometimes she went out

and came meowing outside my window

or just jumped straight in

and cut through my room as the high way

back to the balcony where the cave is

 

two weeks down the road

the kittens are more independent already

or should I say more mischievous

they came out of the cave

even though the mom was away

kittens from their cavekittens with the innocent look

 

and the white one is the bravest of all

the golden is my favourite

but it’s always shy,

probably an anti-social one like me

so far I did not manage to capture its solo photo yet

white kittenstripy kittenblack&white kitten

 

and all the problems rise

  • the place starts to stink already
  • the kittens keep wanting to enter indoor

 

and the mom

she is just more ignorant than ever

I won’t scold her in front of her children

it must be quite embarrassing for her and

I don’t wanna appear evil in front of the young one

 

there’s this particular morning

I went out to the balcony and

forgot to shut the door properly

and there she was

sitting on the sofa

What’s her issue??

 

sorry I am not a cat person

and giving birth at our balcony

to four different genres

is not helping at all

 

but I swear

I have never done anything violent to her

except..

except… nothing

 

and this is at least the third round she gave birth

where are the rest I wonder

and where is or are the father(s)?

 

can I come in?

no

can my kids stay on?

never

oh, what’s wrong with me?

Puss in Boots innocent look

1 comment:

  1. I got this site from my buddy who told me regarding this website
    and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.


    Feel free to visit my blog; cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete