Sunday, October 28, 2012

Soft Lighting X Laidback Setting: Hotel-Camwhoring

somehow

the mirror in (most of the) hotel room

can make someone looks more awesome

fairer, skinner, brighter, sharper, whatever

maybe it has to do with travelling mood as well

 

this was in Ibis Marne La Vallée

Spring, 2012

lacey X orange dressi love these eyebrows, probably it's time to trim tomorrow morning

 

too bad

that wasn’t the right weather

so ultimately, have to give way to

hoody + varsity

even the juicy nose looks sharperthe plait-enthu

 

I overestimated my camera

and left the charger at London

and damn…

still wasting the battery on camwhoring

battery was completely flat for Versailles

road sign to Versailles

 

post Disneyland

even the low resolution lousy camera

can takes good photos under the lighting

the 12 Euros Minnie headband I borrowed

Minnie Headband

 

that was in early May

I can’t believe how much my appearance deteriorated

within the 6 months

goodness, I hate to use the word “aging”

but I can feel it slowly creeping over already

 

despite the short term spent abroad

I think I can gradually understand

why some people are dying to migrate

the quality of life in Europe is indeed better

cycling in Paris

 

going through the photos

I don’t mind eating plain white bread everyday

save up Steph!!!

for Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin, Stockholm

I can probably go on and on

 

on the contrary

the darkest era of my life

summer, 2011

the bed is forever messy :pthat was the one and only time i wore that band

 

one thing for sure

the bed in the background is always messy

 

arrrrgh…

Saturday night bitter

I wanna get away so badly

2 comments:

  1. We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've done an impressive activity and our entire group will likely be grateful to you.


    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Play Batman Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great web site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    My web page Batman Games

    ReplyDelete