Friday, September 2, 2011

Fairly Bad X Feebly Sad: First-Sept

Chinese New Year red packets unpacking

it is that late

recent years

I ceased calculating the total amount

because whatever received

has to be paid back

AngPao calculation

 

Lunar Birthday Party

made a simple sponge cake for Jazmine

3rd of Aug, her birthday on the lunar calendar

Sponge cake with M&M's

 

Debut Of The Smurfs

in theatre and McDonald’s

don’t think I am going for the movie sooner

wanted to go for the figures yesterday

did not get to

 

today

what the heck, it’s only the second day

they have run out of Singing Harmony

damn frustrated

Vanity Smurf and Smurfette

 

Jimmy’s Book Autograph Section

wanted to attend this

the whole afternoon

can’t find the newspaper where I first saw it

till 30 minutes before

finally got to go online

and look for the info

entrance with ticket????

called up the organizer

nobody picked up

 

I miss the chance!!!

right here at home

at the right timing

幾米分享簽名會

 

quite unhappy seriously

the red packets earning

ain’t making me happy at all

the singing harmony Smurfs

could still be found, I hope 

the autograph session?

 

it just goes on to show

my feeble attitude in doing things

if I really want something

then I seriously have to pursue it

with some determination

it has nothing to do with luck

 

keep procrastinating

till time tells

you are already in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment