Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Half Day X No Stay: Eating Along The Way

half-day Melaka eating trip

wasn’t really a good day

traffic jam all over

queue all over

 

fortunately

turned out to be fine

covering the major hotspots and food

positive feedback from the “participants”

 

the easier way is to

dine at the off-peak hours and

have as much walking as possible

  • avoid driving and got stuck on the road
  • the difficulties of finding parking lot
  • sight seeing along the way
  • faster digestion for the next meal

 

checklist:

late lunch: pork satay @ Kampung Hulu

walk: Holiday Inn – Pahlawan Mall

high tea: Nadeje mille crepe / sold off

walk: back to Holiday Inn

early dinner: Satay Celup @ Jalan Ong Kim Wee

walk: Kota Laksamana beach

2nd dinner: Pak Putra Naan / Raya break

walk: Melaka River front

pre-supper: ordering fried oyster at Bunga Raya

walk: Bunga Raya – Jonker Street

dessert: Cendol @ Jonker Walk

walk: Temple Street – Kampung Hulu

pre-supper: in time to collect fried oyster, no waiting

 

Melaka Pork SataySatay Man

 

eating at the not-so-famous Satay Celup store

the baby abalone mushroom tastes great

Satay celup

 

simple Cendol

love to have it here

partly thanks to the

“For Display Only” collection here

coke cans collection

 

a tummy to feed

get a local to lead

half day is all you need

it will be worthy indeed

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    Here is my site perfect waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete