Friday, September 23, 2011

Real Insight X Smooth Ride: Melaka Tour Guide

from the previous post

Fine Character X Faith Factor: Funeral Director

 

this is my first ever website

a tourism website

invested helluva of time and effort

 

yet it doesn’t pay

my poorest subject of the semester

despite the one I spent the most time with

curse it

now can you at least understand

why I just wish to get rid of Photoshop

 

I am really sure I deserve a better score

although there are flaws

yet giving the photos and information

everything taken and written on my own

rather than copy-pasting from the net

 

now you understand

why I would rather becoming a funeral director

this semester

 

life is always like that

sometimes

therefore set no expectation

 

Homepage of MelakaEatPlayStayWayAbout

No comments:

Post a Comment