Friday, September 23, 2011

Fine Character X Faith Factor: Funeral Director

stephysiology - the dark version

supposed to design an individual website

reflecting my dream career

never really take a fancy in it

 

becoming a writer?

with an open-book design?

nay I have already done it last sem

and Her Highness is doing that design already

 

people think of a profession

then design the website

but for me,

it is just another way round

 

I want to do an all-black design

a job not everyone is doing

then came up with this job

Funeral Director!!

 

quite happy with the design

except the fact that

my lecturer insisting the coffin on the homepage

since the first criteria of a homepage is

it must reflect CLEARLY what your profession is

 

at first I was planning to insert this

which reflects the road to be taken

the winding journey ahead

bw47

 

anyway

just glad that it is over now

the fact that I spent a few hours in lab

patching up the website

comparing to the hours stuck at home last sem

this is already a pretty good leap

 

am I seriously

considering funeral director as a job?

maybe…

 

Homepage copyService copyAbout copy2Blog copyContact copy

No comments:

Post a Comment