Friday, September 9, 2011

Frenzy X Dizzy: A Week to Get Busy

summary of the week

frenzy, busy, dizzy

 

first of all:

my watch is dead

living without a watch makes a hell out of my life

 dead watch

 

secondly:

there’s test,

only start studying on the eve

Photoshop assignment…

how I hate you so

finally I succumb to using a mouse

 

due on Tuesday

but I just started today

submitting tomorrow

 

no.. it’s was not me only

we thought of boycotting the lecturer

stupidity

you think you will ultimately win

best of all

this is a 100% project based module

no final exam

so please

do not be cruel to me

 

two more essays due next week

the long one, two thousands word,

am half way through

the short one, one thousand

planning to start tomorrow

 

that’s the problem

if you slack too much throughout the break

 

third in the list:

I burnt the kettle again

this is the second time

it is happening in my life

I don’t know what happened

but it is still functioning

so I just continue using

hope it wouldn’t explode

kettle burnt in a hole

 

forth:

okay

I smelled the burning smell

hence I put on my contact lens quickly

to check out what’s going on with my kettle

then my left eye was all blur

tried to adjust the lens back in place

but it was not there

do you know the feeling

when i am rubbing my own eyeball

trying to feel the lens

 

and ended up in school like that

as an one-eyed Cyclopes

till back home

wearing back my spec again

but the missing lens

can’t be found still

where can it be??

it can’t be at the back of my eye, right

 

fifth:

the bad cook

I didn’t bring any vegetables from home

had no time to go for grocery shopping

has been surviving on dried ingredients and

random ingredients

like this one

one whole piece of seaweed over flooding

seaweed macaroni

 

anyway

there was some good thing happening too

finally working on my table

P1100646

 

this is how lazy I was

for 1.5 semester

I was doing practically everything on my bed

the table was more like a décor

I know that

not till the day I shifted my table

I will never get to write on the table

 

well

although now I still work on the bed

laptop on the lap

well.. it is being called laptop for a reason

like a worm

at least

I don’t sleep with my laptop anymore

just kindly put it on the table please

it doesn’t even require walking now

 

the empty space

nothing much to do with it

just let the chair

and whatever that shall be stacked onto it

to emo at the corner

thing is going to pile up there

 

I guess there must be some week

somewhere in the middle

or towards the end of the semester

where panicky situation like this occurs

and it kills your passion

for what ever you are studying

 

and wondering

why am I doing this stupid thing

it doesn’t even going to help me in the future

nobody can tell what is going to help

and what’s not

while you are still paying to learn

then make sure you fully utilize it

and hell

it doesn’t come cheap

 

laziness is just so incurable

T.G.I.F.

work a little bit more

then it’s time to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment