Monday, September 26, 2011

何處有淨土 X 哪裡無寒露: 完美孤獨

when I posted the song 《天使藍》 yesterday

I was trying to say something

but insufficiency of words

 

喜歡看書 就看到日出

[if enjoy reading

then just read till the sun rise]

 

thank goodness I heard this song on radio

OMG

exactly…

this is what I meant and mean to say

 

basically

I am fine with staying single myself

without any interruption to my life

and having things at my own pace

 

yet there is always this indignation

to see people around coupling up

if they can

then why can’t I have one

am I lacking of something

don’t I deserve something better than this

 

ultimately

it’s your own psychology that matters

just like if I am not interested in designer’s bag

even if you tell me your L-VEE bag costs you

like a price of a small car

I would be indifferent still

 

anyway back to the song

the striking two lines

which put a poetic ending to the lyric

孤...身...身處何處有淨土

獨...立...立在哪裡無寒露

 

no matter where you are

there are things that constantly

remind you of imperfections

that you can’t

lay your hands and mind off

 

unless you choose to be

completely shut yourself off

do not go anywhere

and do not watch and listen to anything

 

if you just don’t give a damn

nobody and nothing

can influence or even harm you

in anyway

as they like it

 

god of lyric… 林夕

I wish to just get down on my knee

and pray to him

 

完美孤獨 / 莫文蔚

 

完美孤獨 / 莫文蔚

作曲:莫文蔚

填詞:林夕

編曲:Terence Teo

監製:張亞東

 

再沒有誰的臉色 須要照顧
也沒有誰的難題 須要應付 嗚
一個人睡著 或睡不著
喜歡看書 就看到日出 嗚

再沒有人有機會 讓我受苦
也沒有人有能力 讓我認輸 嗚
何必再等誰 一起訴苦


各自忙碌 有甚麼好處 嗚

盲目如何變反目
愛的程序我早已爛熟
可是說 伴侶是身外之物
我又不甘 不服
我希望覺悟 又害怕麻木
單身的好日子 有沒有虛渡
再完美的孤獨算不算美中不足

嗚.... .......

一切心血再不會 白白付出
所有時間怎麼過 由我作主
愛過的愛人 一個個數
誰給過我 這一種滿足 喔

愛情有一本帳簿
從盈到虧我早已爛熟
可是說 伴侶是身外之物
我又不甘 不服
我希望覺悟 又害怕麻木
單身的好日子 有沒有虛渡
再完美的孤獨算不算美中不足

嗚.... .......

孤...身...身處何處有淨土
獨...立...立在哪裡無寒露

No comments:

Post a Comment