Thursday, September 15, 2011

Real Nice X Just Buy: 3-For-49

4.37 a.m. in the morning

finally done with two assignments

which is due later

I miss blogging

 

shopping last week

after not meeting my babes for

more than a month

the fav spot

 

two dresses from Zaza

for rm 30

nude dressstripe dress

 

it’s so irresistible

that I wore it immediately

to a wedding function on that night itself

my tan is still pretty tan

 

first pair in my life

bought this pair of collant, tights

or whatever you call it

for rm 5 from Daiso

because I know which ever dress

I was planning to wear for the function

mom will have something to say about it

this is a back-up plan

soft fit tights

 

true enough

she complained about the length, being too short

pretended to put on this pair of tights

which looked so weird

and hehe.. I won the war

 

also grabbed a weird looking top from P&Co

which I thought look good as a cardigan

for the price of rm 19

cardigan with polka dot collar

 

thought of modifying the collar

but I am lack of the time and skill to do so

hence

trimming the whole thing off instead

trimmed off collar

 

it is meant for the day

when it’s not really cold

yet you need a cardigan

which does the job of covering your arms

and the tight/low/thin piece of top in there

love button

 

it is a hectic day

I better get back to sleep now

8 hours lecture

with one hour break

most probably would be

running around printing and compiling the assignment

then it’s time to head back home directly

for the weekend again

 

life is good that way

get busy then easy

1 comment:

  1. It's an remarkable piece of writing for all the internet users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

    My web-site :: how does low carb diet work

    ReplyDelete