Monday, June 6, 2011

Unexplainable x Irrecoverable: Like a Fable

maybe I was worried about my projects

maybe I was worried about my finals

I was really in a bad mood last week

 

why would I feel jealous

when there are other girls around

pretending that I see nothing at all

that means I still care, isn’t it?

 

but if I am not ready

to commit my whole self in

why would I expect

to have the completely whole of you

without sharing it with others

what right do I have to demand this

 

this is a game of exchange

even if you commit all

you wouldn’t expect to gain it all back

especially so if I commit hardly nothing at all

 

I want to lay my hands off

completely hands off

but I find it difficult

I miss you, really

 

till I bumped into you again

then started texting like before

over the weekend

I felt quite secured again

 

okay fine

so now it’s quite simple

I don’t even care whom you are with

whether you are lying or not

 

but the funny thing is

whenever you ask me where am I

and whom am I with

I feel quite warm

as least I know '

there is somebody who cares

whom am I with

 

I am quite happy

as long as there is someone to text me continuously

listen to my troubles whenever I land into one

telling me that “you’ll be fine, hunn”

 

I don’t know what gonna happen next

next semester? next year?

who really knows

 

unexplainable, may it seems

but I really like you, baby

 

irrecoverable, may it seems

guess I am really stuck, sweetheart

 

just like a fable

No comments:

Post a Comment