Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flora Tube x High Waist: A Day Not Wasted

another good day

  • submitted two assignments, one last shitty one to go
  • got the carry marks for two subjects…not too bad
  • the scholarship thingy has finally been approved
  • final exams tips… ssshhh… we are not gonna share it

 

Flora tube x high waist denim shorts

Flora tube x high waist denim shorts

 

I wore something

that my mom would have killed me

if she is seeing this

don’t care

outside the lab

 

but no worries, Mummy

when I am outside somewhere

whenever I feel not comfortable with

my blue cardigan is there to protect me

and another side braid

finally found the way to tie the ending

without looking so weird

zig zag end braid

 

actually I was wearing this on Sunday

when I spent whole day at home

Sunday is the day

I always feel like wearing something pretty at home

yet what a waste right

Roxy flora tube

just at home

therefore decided to wear it to school today

at home

 

that’s every girl’s boyfriend, Spancer

and her Uniqlo knitted sweater

so bright of us

 

omg

I think that’s something very wrong with me

been spamming photos of myself

for the past 3 posts

I just can’t help it

 

but as I told Mr. F yesterday

being a camwhore is not as easy as you think it is

it requires certain amount of skills

and definitely a good mood day

smile bright

No comments:

Post a Comment