Thursday, June 30, 2011

End of The Month X Dark of The Moon: Socialization Mode

it has been two weeks

since the semester ended

but break doesn’t start yet

since I chose to stay back

and participate in the 3 weeks

intra-faculty major portfolio project

 

out of all the fields I can choose

no

I didn’t go into photography or writing

a totally new one

advertising and design

 

picking up something new apart

but the sad thing is

where the photography, film and even writing

people are out to the street

to collect materials

 

we spend the hell 3 weeks

in the lab

sketching, and Adobe-ing

 

and hanging out

with the new people

sort of brings change to my routine as well

 

yesterday

ended up in Sunway Pyramid

since one of them is looking for

some materials for the project

 

couldn’t find it at Sunway

then back-to-back

The Gardens

the huge art store at level 3

 

then headed to MPH

at Mid Valley

and I stole some time

to check out MNG

still a crowd

despite being a Tuesday night

me in my nautical romper

 

and 11pm

still hanging out at Starbucks

that’s totally so not me

green tea latte

 

then today

the fun continues

pizza delivery to school

and eating them right away in the lab

pizza

 

after “work”

it’s Sunway Pyramid again

unbelievable

they actually got first row tickets for 3D

movie tickets

 

for the first time

I am broke

not because of shopping

and at one point of time

I was only left with rm 5

and had to run to ATM 

 

I guess

there is always a cost to pay

in order to mingle around with new friends

socialization cost

 

economically.. obviously

and non tangible one like

following the majority

and do thing that I don’t even like to

eg:

watching a high rating movie (first row)

hanging out at high-end café

dinner at 12 a.m.

 

I miss my kitchen already

and my bed where I am most comfortable at

that’s me

what to do but

that’s just me

 

there are time

you do things

when you are in the mood to

but also

the time where

mechanically speaking

you are put in the mode to

blue blouse x pink canvas shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment