Saturday, June 4, 2011

No Rice x Just Nice: Dedicated to My Appetite

a weekend dedicated to final papers

indulgence in a sinful dinner

with Pearl and Cat

 

seriously

I always face this problem of

I do not know what to eat

whenever I am dining out

 

therefore the decision is made

Cat will go order whatever snacks she feels like

soon the table had been filled up

 

  • Chicken satay
  • Cheong-fun
  • kangkung x sotong
  • bean curd x pork skin soup
  • 5-heong snacks

 

sorry people

I really do not know

how to translate these into proper English

basically chinese snacks

safely edible

 

cheong fun & sotong x kangkung soup & 5-heongKO.. empty

 

they still ordered fried rice as main course

but for me

I am fine with eating these

the “tap-tap” meal

tapping on the different tastes

is just so for me

 

striking a new balance?

healthy food at home

unhealthy one outside (once in a blue moon)

new balance

 

another housemate, Xuan

just came back from home

she brought some dumplings for us

saw a couple of home-made dumplings

uploaded on Facebook too

but surprisingly

I have never eaten this for years

maybe because it is too “meaty” for me

home made dumpling

No comments:

Post a Comment