Friday, November 6, 2020

2020/11/06: October

October started slow

then there was this sudden crisis

3 family members down with dengue

and got hospitalised at the same time

*

so I had to take charge of

everything in the family

mentally and physically drained

and hit with some biggest

frustration and disappointment

that had to do with their attitude

*

and after they were discharged

I was down with high fever

but thank goodness

admission was not required

*

so I put on my out of office sign

first time since February

but still working everyday

knowing very well

that's no way I can stop

*

and for the next 2 days

had to finish work earlier

and went for blood test

to make sure I was really OK

*

survived the month

juggling work and family commitments

all I can say it

well it just made 2020

more memorable than ever

*

and finally had time to

bake some bagels, pizza and

even some Halloween buns

before the month ended

*

No comments:

Post a Comment