Wednesday, July 1, 2020

2020/07/01: June

wish someone could tell me

what went wrong in June

*

38% sales decline from May

18% decline from April

which i thought was the worst days

*

somehow

in the middle of June

were busy at one point

that I even rejected tasks

as i thought i couldn’t handle

too much at once

*

but things took a different turn

the last 10 days

workload completely died out

*

but there was nothing much

i could do, can i?

*

so i further utilize

the perks of working from home

by keeping myself busy

with dough and flour

in the kitchen

*

anyway

since the bad time

has gone even worse

it can’t get any worst, right?

*

maybe it could

but can I say that

i don’t freaking care

about sales figures anymore

*

i still take my work seriously

but at the same time

it’s perfectly okay

to stay idle some days

there’s no need to

feel guilty it

*

Kermit sipping tea

*

No comments:

Post a Comment