Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Room Inspection X Work Introduction: Winter Vocation

arrived at 11 am

checking in at 1.30 am

which is like the next day

busy busy

and I had no idea who am I staying with

till the room access card was given

the very last minute

 

the most questions I got for today isn’t

Have you got your media release done?

but

Why do you have so few stuffs?

the only one around without a luggage

hanging around the lobby

 

what do you expect

I took two sardine-packed buses

plus a short journey on cab to get here

weirdosss

 

ridiculously

lunched after 5.00 p.m.

followed by dinner before seven

which are KFC followed by Pizza Hut

gosh I doubt I will lose weight

 

but when I saw the room

aww..

this is not too bad a job after all

two super single beds

 

and this is actually the “inferior room”

because priority is of course given to

the delegates who are staying at

the resort hotel where

our events are based at

 

best of all

my supposedly room mate

is a 18 years old

who is supposed to be

you know, exploring around

a pseudo-crew

so basically she did not check in

with the rest of the crew

 

probably this is kinda evil

I hope she doesn’t check in

or just gonna dropping by the room

once in awhile

and I can continue to…

don’t ask me why

but messy it up makes me feel more at home

 

hey

this is the first time in my life

of having a hotel room all to myself

at least for tonight

and the 22 more nights to come, I hope

such an anti-social, I know right

 

and the first time

I having laptop during “vacation”

because I don’t think I can survive

without blogging for almost 4 weeks long

 

no this should be labeled as my

first ever business trip

 

sorry

I think I have been staying at budget hotel

all my life that

I found the 3-stars room pretty tenant-friendly

retractable clothes linetemperature and light control panel

 

oh my

they must have lost too many clothes hangers

afraid not

I have my own, the tiny mini

which are flip flops hangers

non removable clothes hangers

 

TV wise

they do not have any of my favourite channels

the cartoon channel is some Vision 4??

but the basic one are there

CNN, FOX, ESPN

which I don’t think.. nevermind

this happened to look very oriental

 

damn

I don’t feel like sleeping really

but tomorrow is going to be another long day

 

another meeting with the media partner

ahem.. I hope the good-looking manager

gonna be around

and looking forward to meeting more of the girls

20+ arriving tomorrow

no I mean today

 

12.12.12

good night

hotel cw, as usual

 

p.s.

Khalil Fong’s album is out today!!!

Should I just get the digital version?

No comments:

Post a Comment