Monday, December 10, 2012

Bitter X Poorer: Remember December

two years back

I think burnt some bucks

during the first week of December

wrong date for hotel booking

 

yes..

all the poor and cold winter I have undergone

on top of the already exhausted budget

there must be something to

add insult to injury

 

last week, let’s see

what went wrong last week

 

Monday

happily browsing through the new

China map I have downloaded

counting down to the next trip

 

erm.. Yoga Lin’s concert is on the 2nd Mac

my flight is on the 24th February

oh my such a genius

just the perfect timing

 

wait a minute..

there is only 28 days on February

 

damn damn

I actually forgot about the date of the concert

and the return flight I have booked is

actually one day after the concert

 

arrghhh..

what the heck have I done

it’s okay it’s okay

 

my new philosophy in life

after the movie 《Caught in The Web》

whatever can be solved with money

you don’t call it a problem, at all

 

I spent almost 1/2 of what I have originally paid

for the pair of tickets

just to modify the date of the return flight

and yeah

the trip has been shortened into 5 days

instead of a week

 

Thursday

meeting in the company until 11.30 p.m.

thank goodness my kind colleague

offered me a ride home

 

was busy checking the route on GPS

that I actually abandoned my own phone

and the GPS led us to the somehow correct way

my condo is visible yet

not assessable from the main road

 

made it home by 12.30 a.m.

damn my phone was no where to be found

 

called up, it’s ringing

thank goodness Jo is still around to

lend a phone

 

next up, called up my colleague

first, opened up email to check her number

she was still driving back home

 

the most torturous 15 minutes

waiting for her to call me back

but I am pretty sure the phone was in her car

unless I dropped it somewhere

after I got off

 

because of this photo I took

at the pump station

GPS Routing

 

I am so sorry

baby iSaac

 

Mayday

it’s about 2nd March again!!

Mayday’s concert falls exactly on the date

at first it did not really bother me

 

but Mag who is supposed to be going for

Yoga’s concert

has promised her other friend

that they would go for Mayday’s concert together

 

and she may be forced to forgo Yoga’s concert

because she has already attended one in November

 

no!!!

who on earth arranged this thing

is it because of the competition / war

between the organizers?

can’t they just have it just one week ahead or later

or even one day apart would be good

 

then Mayday can be Yoga’s guest

or vice versa

isn’t that perfect

boo

 

Saturday

this is so ridiculous

my weekend date with my dad was almost ruined

because when we came out of the mall

my helmet actually got stolen

 

Dafaq

it’s just a common helmet

What’s wrong with the people really?

 

I ended up walking to the main entrance

of the mall

waiting for my dad to pick up

another helmet from home

imagine if my house is like 30 km away

 

now I have to think twice

imagine getting a brand new Vespa

 

anyway this is kinda memorable

summer two years back

the exact spot and time

waiting to go home after

a long day standing at the gelato store

Hotel Equotorial Melaka

 

the store shut down soon after I left

well there are two possibilities

(i) I am that important that

the store can’t survive without me

(ii) yeah, I am such a bad luck carrier

 

Wednesday (coming)

another air ticket tragic

booked ticket to Phnom Penh

long long time ago

 

who knows I landed on this project

which clash clash clash

 

and my dearest Manager

instead of waiting for another date

for us to replan the date

has bought another ticket

and will be on her way to Phnom Penh

in less than two days time

 

I have not only lost this trip

I have lost the travelling companion

to reschedule the trip

sad case

 

remember December

no..

I shouldn’t be that superstitious, should I?

 

thank you, Linus

Peanuts 1973 260

No comments:

Post a Comment