Sunday, December 30, 2012

Curtain Call 2012: New Year Re-Solution

30 Dec, 2012

final day of hea-liday

 

31st Dec

hopping onto another job

another new environment

 

damn damn damn

I failed to find accommodation for

the two months to come

 

today in the morning 7 something

woke up feeling so lost

where I gonna stay

for the two months to come?

 

still in a sleep-walking mode

I told my mom

I am going out to

scout for accommodation

or go survey the bus route

so that I at least know

how to head back to my condo after work

 

but it’s kinda ridiculous

1 bus + 1 train + 3 more buses

plus some walking from one bus stop to another

 

so tentatively

I gonna stay home

at least it is a single-bus-journey

although it is at least an 1+1/2 hour trip

140km to and 140km fro

 

coming home securely everyday

is better than a 3-buses trip

back to an empty condo

or to bunk in at others’ place

in the living room or an extra bed

 

therefore my resolution for 2013

let me survive the first two months of 2013

at least

and talk about the rest later

 

actually my list is not that long, really

  • I wanna get a bf, before 21st Dec 2012, that was last week, but it still desperately applies
  • I wanna buy that pair of New Balance white sneakers on 1st Jan
  • I wanna spend less on shopping, that is after buying that pair of sneakers (plus minus 3 pairs)
  • I wanna go to Forbidden city during summer
  • I wanna go to *******, on a secret date before the summer is ending
  • I wanna graduate with a first-class cert on Dec
  • I wanna get myself in better shape, hair & everything else

 

-The End-

 

to get myself in better shape

I will have to sleep early

starting right now

so that the stupid dark circles

will disappear a.s.a.p.

nights

1 comment:

  1. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have
    found something which helped me. Thanks!

    Also visit my site :: cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete