Friday, December 7, 2012

Patience is X To Insist: There Is

there is a lap

where I could lie on

whenever I want to

and the owner would coil my hair

in his finger, playing with it

and says:

close your eyes please, they look tired

 

there is a shoulder

which carry a backpack of

map, travel diary,

a huge bottle of water

and some chocolate too, no nuts

I don’t have to bring anything

not even mini pouch

because he thinks it’s dangerous to

 

there is a diary

I start writing on the first page

while he start from the very last

when our writings meet somewhere

near the middle of the diary book

we would exchange and actually read

what the other side of the diary

has got to say

 

there is a face

not exactly smashing good-looking

but whenever we go

people would say

you two look “compatible” to

each other

 

there is a text message

which I would always wait

it doesn’t matter if there is only 3 words:

reach home, nitez 

 

there is an “open-shelf”

with pairs and pairs of white sneakers

coming in two sizes

 

there is a gentle pat on the head

which I yawn awake to

to realize we are already home

 

there is a pair of earphones

which will be taken down and

asked: what are you saying again?

 

there is is a favourite corner seat

which I will always occupy

waiting for the food to be served

because he knows what to order

No comments:

Post a Comment